The ITIL® 4 Foundation certification is designed as an introduction to ITIL® 4 and enables candidates to look at IT service management through an end-to-end operating model for the creation, delivery and continual improvement of tech-enabled products and services.
- Quizzes No
- Skill level Beginner
- Language Bangla
- Duration 00:00 H
- Total Enrollments: 1
Course DescriptionThis course provides IT leaders, practitioners, support staff and staff interfacing with the organization’s digital and information systems functions with a practical understanding of the key concepts, common language, principles and practices that enable successful management of modern IT-enabled services. It also prepares delegates for the ITIL® 4 Foundation Certificate Examination. The course is based on the ITIL® 4 best practice service value system.
- A holistic approach to the facilitation of co-creation of value with customers and other stakeholders in the form of products and services
- The guiding principles of ITIL 4
- The four dimensions of Service Management
- Key concepts from Lean, Agile, DevOps, and why these are important to deliver business value
- How ITIL practices described in ITIL 4 will maintain the value and importance provided by the current ITIL processes, whilst at the same time expand to be integrated to different areas of service management and IT, from demand to value.