ITIL4 Foundation Training & Certification (Engish)
- Quizzes No
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
Course DescriptionThis course provides IT leaders, practitioners, support staff and staff interfacing with the organization’s digital and information systems functions with a practical understanding of the key concepts, common language, principles and practices that enables successful management of modern IT-enabled services. It also prepares delegates for the ITIL Foundation Certificate Examination. The course is based on the ITIL 4 best practice service value system.
- A holistic approach to the facilitation of co-creation of value with customers and other stakeholders in the form of products and services
- The guiding principles of ITIL 4
- The four dimensions of Service Management
- Key concepts from Lean, Agile, DevOps, and why these are important to deliver business value
- How ITIL practices described in ITIL 4 will maintain the value and importance provided by the current ITIL processes, whilst at the same time expand to be integrated to different areas of service management and IT, from demand to value.
***Certification is Mandatory For this Course***
Ibrahim HossainManaging Director & CEO at Eduera Limited & Global Skills Development Agency
Mr. Hossain is an award winning EXIN
& PEOPLECERT accredited ITIL Expert trainer who has prepared all 8
courseware for ITIL foundation to Expert level. He is also certified ISO/IEC
20000 consultant for IT service Management Processes.
Mr. Hossain trained thousands of professionals with 98% success record started from CANDA, America, UK, Norway, Sweden, South Arica, Bangladesh ARMY, Bangladesh Police, IFC-The World Bank Group, CISCO, Ericsson, HUAWEI, Grameenphone, Robi, Bangla link, Airtel, Digicon, Mirtelecom, and many others.
He received award from customers for delivering outstanding training and rated as 5 start trainer. Here are the reviews
Along with Training and Certification Mr. Hossain helps IT companies to design and implement best practices to ensure:
1. Increase Revenue
2. Consistent Service delivery
3. Higher customer satisfaction
4. High Performing organizational culture
Bangladesh ARMY has reported multi time increase in their revenue with guidance of Ibrahim Hossain. See the attached report from customer below this cv.
Cosmopolitan IT reported for getting more customers and revenue after training and consultancy from Ibrahim Hossain.
ITIL Expert students have reported for getting new responsibilities and better job with multiple 6 figures in a month. Almost every student reported that they are more confident after receiving training from Mr. Ibrahim Hossain
Mr. Hossain also had years of practical experience in IT Service management, and Telecom Industry on ISO 20000: 2008 and 2013 process implementation, IT Service management tool deployment, lead and implement ITIL and ITSM tool deployment for companies like Accenture Bangladesh, Bangladesh Army, Grameenphone Ltd. and World Vision Bangladesh.
By heart he is a trainer and facilitates the training workshops by managing the dynamics of the groups and corporate. He consistently upgrades his knowledge and sustains high quality Consulting Services and training delivery