IT Governance Service
A HADOOP Administration is a vital portion of the Hadoop implementation process. HADOOP Administrators are mainly responsible for keeping the HADOOP clusters for running with flexibility in production. They administer and manage the HADOOP clusters and also other resources in the HADOOP ecosystem.
THe Certification can help:Hadoop Administration Certification Training will help you harness and sharpen all the Big Data skills required for you to become an industry-level practitioner by providing you guidance from an industry-level expert.
· Build Powerful Applications
· Hadoop Distributed File System
· Cluster Management in Hadoop
· Apache Hive installation
· Running scripts
· Apache HBase
- Multiple choice examination questions
- 60 questions
- 39 marks required to pass (out of 60 available) – 65%
- 90 minutes’ duration
- Closed book