(AWS) Amazon Web Services
(AWS) Amazon Web Services is the market leader in IaaS (Infrastructure-as-a-Service) and PaaS (Platform-as-a-Service) for cloud ecosystems, which can be combined to create a scalable cloud application without worrying about delays related to infrastructure provisioning (compute, storage, and network) and management.
AWS Certification helps professionals to build credibility as well as confidence through validating their cloud expertise with an industry-recognized credential. It helps skilled professionals to obtain the various types of AWS certificates according to his/her skill.
Amazon offers certification for different IT professionals like Cloud Practitioner, Architect, Developer, and Operations roles. Additionally, it also provides certain specialty certifications to validate advanced skills in specific technical areas.
THe Certification can help:In addition to validating your technical skills, AWS Certification can help you advance your expertise. Once AWS Certified, you'll be eligible for perks that help you show off your achievements and keep learning.
- AWS Certification helps any professional to demonstrates their technical expertise and advance their career
- It helps employers find skilled cloud professionals.
- AWS certification allows one to verify his/her technical understanding and skills.
- Helps to gain access to the AWS Certified LinkedIn Community.
- Allows one to gather latest knowledge about his/her domain
- Owning AWS certification opens door for new opportunities
- Helps one to demonstrate credibility and dedication to his/her cloud computing career path.
- It provides access to a network of like-minded peers and AWS thought-leaders.
- Allows one to leverage the AWS shared security responsibility model.
- Multiple choice examination questions
- 65 questions
- 719 marks required to pass (out of 1000 available) – 71.9%
- 90 minutes’ duration
- Closed book