The ITIL4 Foundation certification is designed as an introduction to ITIL4 and enables candidates to look at IT service management through an end-to-end operating model for the creation, delivery and continual improvement of tech-enabled products and services.
This course provides IT leaders, practitioners, support staff and staff interfacing with the organization’s digital and information systems functions with a practical understanding of the key concepts, common language, principles and practices that enables successful management of modern IT-enabled services. It also prepares delegates for the ITIL Foundation Certificate Examination. The course is based on the ITIL 4 best practice service value system.
THe Certification can help:Take a more professional approach to service delivery, leading to improved customer satisfaction. Speak a common language, leading to more effective communication across the business. Apply ITIL tools to improve company efficiency and effectiveness, leading to a better customer experience. • Those who require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework • Those who want to understand how ITIL can be used to enhance IT service management • IT professionals or others working within an organization that has adopted ITIL.
- A holistic approach to the facilitation of co-creation of value with customers and other stakeholders in the form of products and services
- The guiding principles of ITIL 4
- The four dimensions of Service Management
- Key concepts from Lean, Agile, DevOps, and why these are important to deliver business value
- How ITIL practices described in ITIL 4 will maintain the value and importance provided by the current ITIL processes, whilst at the same time expand to be integrated to different areas of service management and IT, from demand to value.
***Certification is Mandatory For this Course***
- Multiple choice examination questions
- 40 questions
- 26 marks required to pass (out of 40 available) – 65%
- 60 minutes’ duration
- Closed book