In this Microsoft Word 2016 training class, Officials will learn advanced techniques, such as working with tables of contents, footnotes, and endnotes, adding comments, tracking changes, comparing and combining documents, creating envelopes and labels, using Mail Merge, and protecting documents. This class is for Word 2016 on Windows.
- Quizzes No
- Skill level Beginner
- Language Bangla
- Duration 02:33:54 H
- Total Enrollments: 4
Perfect for anyone working in an office environment as senior or mid level position. This course is designed for those that have a good working knowledge of the Word programme, and wish to push their skills onto an expert level and use some of the more advanced features.
· Work with tables of contents.
· Work with footnotes and endnotes.
· Insert bibliographies and indexes.
· Use comments.
· Use track changes including accepting and rejecting
· Compare and combine documents.
· Use Mail Merge and create envelopes and labels.
· Protect documents.
· Use bookmarks, add watermarks