CCSP (Certified Cloud Security Professional)
- Quizzes No
- Skill level Advance
- Language Bangla
- Duration 05:23:56 H
- Total Enrollments: 8
The Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) credential denotes professionals with deep-seated knowledge and competency derived from hands-on experience with cyber, information, software and cloud computing infrastructure security. A CCSP applies information security expertise to a cloud computing environment and demonstrates competence in cloud security architecture, design, operations, and service orchestration.
This CCSP Training is a self-paced learning solution that covers the 6 domains of the CCSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK) in order to study for the CCSP examination. Delivered in a modular format, that includes video content. This training allows students to learn at their own pace, spend extra time on material where needed and reinforce concepts with flash cards, quizzes, and games.
· Can Apply Knowledge In Practical Situations
· Complements Vendor-Specific Cloud Certifications
· Signifies Cloud Proficiency And Professionalism
· Demonstrates Hands-On Expertise
· Can Build Clouds Either In-House Or As Consultant
· Applies Well To Multi-Cloud Environments
· Boost To Earnings Potential