AWS (Amazon Web Services) Certified Solutions Architect Associate
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the market leader in IaaS (Infrastructure-as-a-Service) and PaaS (Platform-as-a-Service) for cloud ecosystems, which can be combined to create a scalable cloud application without worrying about delays related to infrastructure provisioning (compute, storage, and network) and management.
- Quizzes No
- Skill level Advance
- Language Bangla
- Duration 09:24:02 H
- Total Enrollments: 16
AWS Certification helps professionals to build credibility as well as confidence through validating their cloud expertise with an industry-recognized credential. It helps skilled professionals to obtain various types of AWS certificates according to his/her skill.Amazon offers certification for different IT professionals like Cloud Practitioner, Architect, Developer, and Operations roles. Additionally, it also provides certain specialty certifications to validate advanced skills in specific technical areas.
- AWS Certification helps any professional to demonstrates their technical expertise and advance their career
- It helps employers find skilled cloud professionals.
- AWS certification allows one to verify his/her technical understanding and skills.
- Helps to gain access to the AWS Certified LinkedIn Community.
- Allows one to gather latest knowledge about his/her domain
- Owning AWS certification opens door for new opportunities
- Helps one to demonstrate credibility and dedication to his/her cloud computing career path.
- It provides access to a network of like-minded peers and AWS thought-leaders.
- Allows one to leverage the AWS shared security responsibility model.
Abu Mohammad MostofaPrincipal Site Reliability Engineer
Managing large scale server systems of Telecom IT Infrastructure with 12 years’ experience across UNIX, Linux, Windows and VMware platform. Effectively plan, install, configure and optimize IT infrastructures to achieve high availability, performance and business objectives. Efficiently manage operations and leading the system administrator team for critical technical trouble-shooting. Experience in backup and systems/disaster recovery.