Android Application Development With Java
- Quizzes No
- Skill level Mid Level
- Language Bangla
- Duration 08:40:15 H
- Total Enrollments: 3
Course DescriptionIn the Android Developer Fundamentals course, you learn basic Android programming concepts and build a variety of apps, using the Java programming language. You start with Hello World and work your way up to apps that schedule jobs, update settings, and use Android Architecture Components.
- Basic Android Development tools such as Eclipse, DDMS, Drawables, Listeners, and so on.
- How to use various Layouts and Widgets in Android Applications.
- How to create interactive applications in android with multiple activities including audio, video and notifications.
- How to create applications using SQLite database.
- How to publish your App on Google Play.
- Use development tools, such as those found in the Android Developer's Toolkit to efficiently create, understand, debug and optimize Android applications.
- Understand the key forces and constraints acting on handheld devices and know-how to accommodate these when designing and building their own Android applications.
- Know where to find additional sources of information to understand and solve Android-related problems.
- Understand the Android platform's organization, patterns and programming mechanisms and be able to use them effectively to develop their own Android applications.
Engr. Md. Abdul MominSub Divisional Engineer (Software) @ ICT Division
I have a Track Record of 15 years of experience in Software development and maintenance. I am actively involved with software development and maintenance of Desktop based, Web-based and Mobile applications. I have work experience on various projects. I also have experience as a Java Technology Trainer.