PeopleCert SCRUM Master Certification
Course DescriptionA scrum master is a facilitator for an agile development team. Scrum is a methodology that allows a team to self-organize and make changes quickly, in accordance with agile principles. The scrum master manages the process for how information is exchanged.
The Certification can help:Yes
- Learn what scrum is and why it is so powerful for delivering even the most complex project on time.
- Understand techniques to deliver your project on time
- Explain the difference between roles, events and artifacts
- Explain what the Scrum practices are
- Understand what Agile is & How it differs from Scrum
- $$$£££ Learn how to get a scrum certification WITHOUT paying thousands of dollars
- Explain what the Waterfall Model is and Why it is less flexible than Agile
- Feel confident in sitting the Scrum Open Assessment prior to sitting Scrum Certification
- Explain the difference between Agile and Scrum
- Understand what was updated in the latest version of the scrum guide
- Multiple choice examination questions
- 40 questions
- 28 marks required to pass (out of 40 available) – 70%
- 60 minutes’ duration
- Closed book
Syed Mohamed WahiduzzamanSenior Project Manager
Seeking to continue my professionalism, where my dedication, expertise and talent will definitely bring the organization creating a sharper edge within the industry. Aspire for a challenging position to contribute to the company's growth, in turn ensuring personal growth.