PRINCE2® Practitioner Certification Training with Exam (Classrooom)
Typically, classroom training for PRINCE2® Practitioner lasts one and a half days and the examination takes place at the end of the training (this will vary depending on the training provider). However, you can self-study for the Practitioner exam and you may also choose to take the training in another format such as distance learning. Training is delivered by AXELOS' Accredited Training Organizations (ATOs) who set their own rates, so prices will vary.
The Certification can help:Attaining your Practitioner qualification is only one part of becoming a successful and effective project manager. It is important to ensure that you supplement this with real-life experience working on projects, in addition to investing in personal professional development and wider training.
- This certification is aimed at project managers, aspiring project managers and anyone who manages projects
- It is also relevant to other key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects, including Project Board members (e.g. Senior Responsible Owners), Team Managers (e.g. Product Delivery Managers),
- Project Assurance (e.g. Business Change Analysts), Project Support (e.g. Project and Programmer Office personnel) and operational line managers/staff. ***PRINCE2® Foundation Exam & Certification is Prerequisite for this Course******Certification Exam is Mandatory for this Course***
- Multiple choice examination questions
- 68 questions
- 38 marks required to pass (out of 68 available) – 55.882352941176%
- 150 minutes’ duration
- Open book
Syed Mohamed WahiduzzamanSenior Project Manager
Seeking to continue my professionalism, where my dedication, expertise and talent will definitely bring the organization creating a sharper edge within the industry. Aspire for a challenging position to contribute to the company's growth, in turn ensuring personal growth