CISM (Certified Information Security Manager)
CISM (Certified Information Security Manager) is an advanced certification.
CISM (Certified Information Security Manager) indicating an individual possesses the knowledge and experience required to develop and manage an enterprise information security program.
This certification is offered by ISACA, a non-profit, independent association and it helps the candidates to achieve the CISM certification.
The Certification can help:CISM certification proves that the employee has the required skills for this job. They should be able to run risk analysis and present their results to the employers. They record each step carefully. These employees can also design security systems themselves.
· CISM certification allows people to become good risk analysts.
· Will know about security program development
· Will grow skills for job and versatility
· Challenging Job environment
- Multiple choice examination questions
- 150 questions
- 75 marks required to pass (out of 150 available) – 50%
- 240 minutes’ duration
- Open book