CCSP (Certified Cloud Security Professional)
The Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) credential denotes professionals with deep-seated knowledge and competency derived from hands-on experience with cyber, information, software and cloud computing infrastructure security. A CCSP applies information security expertise to a cloud computing environment and demonstrates competence in cloud security architecture, design, operations, and service orchestration.
This CCSP Training is a self-paced learning solution that covers the 6 domains of the CCSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK) in order to study for the CCSP examination. Delivered in a modular format, that includes video content. This training allows students to learn at their own pace, spend extra time on material where needed and reinforce concepts with flash cards, quizzes, and games.
The Certification can help:• Can Apply Knowledge In Practical Situations • Complements Vendor-Specific Cloud Certifications • Signifies Cloud Proficiency And Professionalism • Demonstrates Hands-On Expertise • Can Build Clouds Either In-House Or As Consultant • Applies Well To Multi-Cloud Environments • Boost To Earnings Potential
· Understand legal frameworks and guidelines that affect cloud services.
· Recognize the fundamentals of data privacy regulatory/legislative mandates
· Assess risks, vulnerabilities, threats, and attacks in the cloud environment.
· Evaluate the design and plan for cloud infrastructure security controls.
· Evaluate what is necessary to manage security operations.Understand what operational controls and standards to implement
It's highly recommended that and examinee has a minimum of five years of full-time work experience in information technology, including three years' work experience in IT security and one year in cloud computing.
One should also be able to demonstrate knowledge in one or more of the six CBK domains:
· Domain 1: Cloud Concepts, Architecture, and Design
· Domain 2: Cloud Data Security
· Domain 3: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure Security
· Domain 4: Cloud Application Security
· Domain 5: Cloud Security Operations
· Domain 6: Legal, Risk, and Compliance
- Multiple choice examination questions
- 125 questions
- 700 marks required to pass (out of 1000 available) – 70%
- 180 minutes’ duration
- Closed book