Benefits of Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
The CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) qualification is one of the most respected certifications in the information security industry, demonstrating an advanced knowledge of cyber security.
DescriptionCISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) validates an information security professional's deep technical and managerial knowledge and experience to effectively design, engineer, and manage the overall security posture of an organization.
- Apply fundamental concepts and methods related to the fields of information technology and security
- Align overall organizational operational goals with security functions and implementations
- Determine how to protect assets of the organization as they go through their lifecycle
- Leverage the concepts, principles, structures and standards used to design, implement, monitor and secure operating systems, equipment, networks, applications and those controls used to enforce various levels of confidentiality, integrity and availability
- - Improved IT security skills.
- - Better job opportunities.
- - Enhanced productivity.
- - A wider view of the security industry.
Why You Need It
- You will maximize your career potential
- You will stand tall among your peers
- You will understand all aspects of the cybersecurity landscape
- You will have demonstrated years of hands-on cybersecurity experience