Benefit Of ITIL®
ITIL 4 gives a model which is operational and also empowers organizations to co-create effective value from IT-supported products and services within the organizations
Blog DescriptionITIL is the world’s leading best practice framework for implementing IT Service Management. IT Service Management is introduced with ITIL 4 through the lens of a Service Value System (SVS), which provides a holistic end-to-end view of how to successfully contribute to business value, and also how to leverage concepts from models such as Lean IT, Agile, DevOps and Organizational Change Management. This foundational course immerses a professional in the guiding principles, dimensions, and practices of ITIL 4.
· Use the ITIL terminology
· Identify the sub-activities for each best practice process
· Understand your role and responsibilities regarding IT Service Management
· Understand aspects of implementing ITIL processes and creating a cycle of continuous improvement
· Faster and more flexible service delivery practices to support digital transformation
· Better strategic alignment between IT and the business
· Smoother integration between evolving software delivery practices and the enterprise customer support framework
· Improved service delivery and customer satisfaction
Why You Need It
Becoming ITIL-certified will make you a valuable resource. It will teach you to understand the language of ITIL - known by professionals worldwide - and will increase your standing in the IT community. ITIL is not about following a rigid set of rules, but instead, is about enabling you to use your common sense to give you an adaptable and flexible framework for managing IT services.