Benefits of ITIL® 4 Leader: Digital and IT Strategy
The ITIL® 4 Leader: Digital and IT Strategy (DITS) module provides guidance on how strategy should impact the design, delivery, and support of services throughout the service value chain of an organization.
-Stronger alignment between IT and the business.
-Improved service delivery and customer satisfaction.
-Reduced costs through improved utilization of resources.
-Greater visibility of IT costs and assets.
-Better management of business risk and service disruption or failure.
- The internal and external factors to consider while crafting digital strategy.
- How IT strategy differs from digital strategy and how they can be integrated.
- Creating a digital strategy that achieves the most value from digital.
- Implementing and sustaining digital strategy.
- Developing and nurturing digital capabilities for continual business innovation and value co-creation.
Why You Need This Course:
You’ll explore the use of the ITIL® framework to support organizations in their digital transformation journey, providing a structured and flexible approach for addressing service management challenges while getting the most value from digital technology
The ITIL® 4 Strategic Leader is a designation offered by AXELOS to practitioners who complete the ITIL® 4 Leader: Digital and IT Strategy module and demonstrate their understanding by passing the exam.
***Certification Exam is Mandatory for this